• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 10/15/2003 6:57:00 PM)
Summary: Lyrical Substance
Comment: King Solomon has got all he needs for this joint. Both beat and rhymes are ill!
Name: CanvasPoetic (Posted: 2/18/2003 1:38:00 AM)
Summary: What Lyrical Substance?
Comment: I am not really sure what the hell this song is about. The lyrics have nothing to them, nothing that is going to make cats want to listen to this track again.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:34:00 PM)|
Comment: I am definitely feeling the production for this track, it’s somewhat mellow but still has the rawness within it. And King Solomon’s lyrics most certainly standout in “Lyrical Substance.” With “Lyrical Substance” King brings the same raw rhyme scheme, that’s similar to the raps he kicked on the “Raw-N-Tellect” 12” and “Prehistoric Sounds” Compilation. Although this song really isn’t that long, it is still worth your 2 minutes of the day.