BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 10/4/2006 4:13:00 AM)
Summary: Too Many Similarities
Comment: All dude needs now is Fat Joe and the Terror Squad.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 4/2/2006 7:41:00 AM)|
Comment: With a lead-in sample of some straight up, scary Michael Myers piano loops, King Syze gets brutal on the mic off the one. Syze approximates the Big Pun genre in terms of technicality and cadence of his flow. That's a compliment bro. Be sure to check the ‘K' section of the local wax bins next time you go diggin' and be sure to cop this single.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: King Syze; Army Of The Pharaohs; Crypt the Warchild; Outerspace||Found: 12|