BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 10/4/2006 4:06:00 AM)
Comment: Kinda sounds like Pun a little.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 4/2/2006 7:41:00 AM)|
Comment: The newest Brick release belongs to the Illadelph wordsmith going by the name King Syze. The beats' got a little Godfather type vibe to it and it's all copastetic as homeboy kicks the gangster rhyme flow – spittin' on how the flow is heavy and all. Arythmetic is doing a nice bit of work on the boards with some fine strings and super-solid drums. The programming needs a little change up, but overall is a consistent soundbed to let the king do his thing.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: King Syze; Army Of The Pharaohs||Found: 9|