• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Last year King Tee won the Best-Album-That-Didnít-Come-Out-On-Time-Award. In fact, his "Thy Kingdom Come" album will probably be nominated this year also because the kingdom never came. It seems like Tee has been struck by the Inspectah Deck flu (on the west-side also known as the E-A-Ski disease). My advice to those who canít wait for Interscope to get their sh*t together, check out the Organized Rhymes Vol. 2 cause thatís where we lifted 'Cali Expert' from. But shouting "no diggedy", "Iím true to the game" and "Biyatch" wonít give him any superlatives from me. I get the feeling that this is uninspired left over material that was close to dead on arrival. Someone please call a doctor, last name Dre.