• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: hstlmn2g (Posted: 11/14/2002 6:33:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Is Trash
Comment: The lyrics have no creativity and the beat is extra boring. Very corny!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: After a much anticipated but sadly M.I.A. solo album, Tee is back with Mr. Agony by his side. It's a nice meeting of the Likwit crew of old with the Likwit crew of new as the two trade of some nice battle/bragging rhymes over a thick, funky beat. The beat on this remix, courtesy of The Creators, brings back memories of those Chronic-era funk jams that were perfect for blasting down the road in you ride. Tee and Phil represent nicely as well with both in solid form. A little dated? Maybe. Worth listening to? Yep.
Name: napkin hughes (Posted: 10/10/2002 11:21:00 PM)
Summary: King T Sucks Now?
Comment: Nahhhh, kids have no respect at all. Infinite thoughts? About what? Without King T there would be no Likwit Crew, first of all, and no Alkaholiks. No Xzibit, Defari, Phil Da Agony, or Lootpack too. I thought this track was pretty good but not so off the hook as a lot of the shit I've heard from these Likwit types.
Name: Infinite Thoughtz (Posted: 8/5/2002 12:03:00 AM)
Comment: OK, Phil Tha Agony is aight, but King Tee or King Tipsy, sucks. The beat is what as fuck.