• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Rik (Posted: 8/11/2009 4:32:00 AM; Partial IP: 39.172.104)
Comment: Simply love it! Original and refreshing
Name: J (Posted: 5/9/2009 1:23:00 PM; Partial IP: .58.154.71)
Comment: Amazing! Been waiting for a new K'Naan Album. Thanks for sharing this.
Name: mike (Posted: 4/26/2009 5:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 50.131.164)
Location: myrtle beach
Comment: Never herad of this cat before.But with I did hear was on point. Your style unmatch keep it up
Name: Sean (Posted: 4/18/2009 2:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 73.203.216)
Location: Los Angeles
Comment: K'naan finally gettin the attention he deserves. I still remember bein the only one at a show in '05 knowin who he was.
Name: Vince (Posted: 4/7/2009 4:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 12.151.192)
Comment: Jurassic 5 part is off the chain. up beat style is cool.
Name: Robb Lo (Posted: 3/27/2009 4:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Comment: Mann K'naan is str8 heat!! Chali 2na's monster on this. This let's me know ABC's wasn't a fluke