BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: It's always kind of odd to hear a deep, rugged voice flow about new horizons and thanking God, but I think that with the help of Grap Luva's vocals, Kombo just might have been able to pull this one off. "Time 4 A New Horizon" shows Kombo and Grap Luva's compassion towards God, their gratitude, and optimistic view on the future over a melodic though somewhat simplistic beat. Overall though it was nicely done, and I would recommend you hear it for yourself.