BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Maybe it's just me, but I thought Kombo's style/voice was a little too rugged for the smooth guitar-laced instrumental. "The Bulletin" is a satisfactory song, although I wouldn't say it really impressed me or anything. The whole bulletin/news concept isn't too original, and Kombo's flow came off as somewhat monotonous. However, that's just my personal opinion. If you're a Kombo fan, I still suggest you check this one out for yourself.