• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 9/21/2004 10:16:00 AM)|
Comment: No one, I repeat, no one, can pull off this spaced out sh*t better than Kool Keith. You either love his music or hate it. I happen to love it. This is some classic Keith material as the mack is back once again. If there is one thing you should know about keith it's this: In his mind he is James Brown status- larger than life celebrity. So naturally, he is the ultimate freak who would make Rick James's face turn red. There is nothing better than Keith's crazy ass lyrics and a heavy synth beat. No one can do it like Keith does. If you aren't familiar with Kool Keith I suggest you either give up on life and end it, or start from scratch and cop "Critical Beatdown," and this record too.