• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Kool Keith is, without a doubt, the king of gimmicks, and nobody pulls them off quite like he does. This track is Kool Keith all the way, and it's exactly why I love him so much. The beat takes a little while to get used to, and it's kind of hit or miss as far as whether it's going to be to your taste or not, but I wound up liking it a whole lot after listening to it a couple times. The lyrics are, as always, dope but very hard to grasp conceptually.