• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: F5THC (Posted: 10/24/2003 9:56:00 PM)
Summary: Burn Those Singles!!!
Comment: I've heard some good material from Kool Keith but this sounds like he wants to torch his career in FLAMES! ALL 3 singles released recently (“Freaks,” “Hey” and “Telephone Girlfriend”) are fit for the TRASH. Back to the drawing boards cousin!
Name: Rooks007 (Posted: 10/7/2003 11:00:00 AM)
Summary: Either You Love Keith Or You Don't.
Comment: Kool Keith will never change, to most disgust and to a few delight. His lyrics are off the wall and are way too..I don't even know the word, let's just say keep your daugthers, aunts, nieces, moms, and grandmas locked up if you hear he's comin'. If you've heard "Spankmaster" and "Black Elvis" and liked 'em this is more of the same. Beware Octagon fans this is nothing like his collabo with Automator.
Name: illestchris (Posted: 9/25/2003 12:41:00 PM)
Summary: What Ever Happened To Dr. Octagon?
Comment: Kool Keith just sounds tired over this track. His lyrics are just not what they used to be. Granted he still rhymes over some abstract production, but this clearly did not have a lot of work put into it.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 9/17/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: The self-proclaimed “spankmaster” is back to lace us with yet another self-aggrandizing declaration of his ability to tame the freaks. The beat is uninspiring compared to the KutMaster Kurt classics. Though not my choice, it is solid with laid-back drums and a slow bassline, complete with a vocal hook chanting, “freaks get naked, freaks get naked baby, freaks get naked baby.” If you don’t know, now you know.