• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 9/18/2003 11:18:00 AM)|
Comment: A predictable Kool Keith just spittin’ the same bitter-sleazy rhymes on a predictable beat. And this is both the best and the worst of the track. Kool Keith is not on his top but after years of alter-egos and experiments, he's still recognizable for his skill on the mic. What's disappointing is the production; wack and trite as every with the quasi-Neptunes’ beats. The hook reflects the production so there's definitely nuthin’ really good or innovative on this track. Honestly, when I think about Kool Keith I really don't think about somethin’ like this.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 9/16/2003 11:24:00 AM)
Summary: Will Leave You Cold And Confused
Comment: Why is there off key singing at the beginning of this shit, in the chorus too. If you want to do your ears a favor, don't click "listen".