• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:12:00 PM)|
Comment: Dr. Octagon is no longer, but his twin brother Kool Keith is still deep in the lab in a white lab coat screaming hi-pitched noises that have broken his last monocle. What does this odd description have to do with the song? Absolutely nothing -- but if Keith gets to be on some mad professor insanity, then f*ck it, so do I. Is it really possible to describe a Kool Keith song? No it's not, and anyway, why would you trust the opinion of a reviewer that asks questions and answers them back to himself? On a serious note, the song is about a girl, so go check it out, but don't get too close!