• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: qwot8ion (Posted: 5/23/2007 4:45:00 PM)
Summary: Ultramagnetic Vibe
Comment: One of Keith's more conceptual songs. The beat is cooked, less is more always works for me.
Name: F5THC (Posted: 11/1/2003 8:15:00 PM)
Comment: Kool Keith did a good job on this cut providing he laced his own beat and got to give him credit for that. I really dig this beat: Phat and simple, thatís always the best method for baking an underground gem. Poetry not bad but not good either, so the beat makes up for it.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This cut is a little more classic Kool Keith, and should satisfy you if you've been waiting for more of his material to come out. It's not quite as good as some of the tracks off his last album, but he comes correct in his own unique way. If you've never heard Kool Keith, this is a decent place to start, but you might want to dig through your local record store for some his older material too. I think he went under a different alias back in the day, Dr. something-or-other.