BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: dirtyrottenscoundral (Posted: 2/13/2004 5:14:00 PM)
Comment: This track is definite butter. Some of the finest emcees to ever bless a mic are on this cut and they ain't slackin on material. Akro totally rips it at the end... peep this one for yourself.
Name: todpole5 (Posted: 1/9/2004 11:14:00 AM)
Summary: Beantown Representation
Comment: Can't go wrong with three of the illest MC's to come out of Beantown. Akrobatik is at the top of my listening list anyway. A lethal concoction of dope MC's.
Name: skito17 (Posted: 11/1/2002 3:07:00 AM)
Summary: Been Here For Years
Comment: Dope beats, dope MCs, and lettin' heads know that ya can't sleep on the Bean.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Apparently there has been a lot fraudulent heads claiming Boston residency and these guys aren't letting them slide. The record industry isn't getting by either if the Kreators and co. can help it. Everyone from the original Boston rep Ed O.G. to Akrobatik let us know how things go down in their hometown. And no, Guru doesn't rhyme, but he does handle the chorus and before the cut ends he makes it known how "real" Boston really is.
Name: hiphoprespect (Posted: 4/28/2002 12:45:00 AM)
Summary: Representin' Mass.
Comment: For those who don't know about Boston's elite rappers, get this track. "The winters east are Stone Cold like Steve Austin", said by Akrobatik, is one of the many rhymes that make this song so ill. If you don't have it, I definitely recommend you get it.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Kreators; Guru; Gang Starr; EDO.G; Akrobatik; Perceptionists; etc.||Found: 22|