BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: steve_nash_1303 (Posted: 3/22/2004 5:05:00 PM)
Summary: Great...simply Great
Comment: I am really really feeling this track. It has a mellow vibe and strong lyrics to back it up. Peep it, you won't regret it.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Kreators think global like the bad guys in the 007 movies, and I can't argue with the rhymes. They do say some lines that I back up a 100%, like "Now a days rappers wanna eat oysters in phat rolls royces, f*ck that I get established on different choices". Or another nice one is when in the hook they chant "We came to make y'all understand that it's all about beats and fans, Kreators touring foreign lands". Since I live in a foreign land, I expect to see the Kreators live on stage in the near future. If they don't keep their promise I'm gonna rewrite this review and diss them. But for now I enjoy this laid-back tune with the slick guitar loop.