• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 6:04:00 AM)
Summary: Good Lyrics Over A Nice Chopped Up Beat
Comment: I like this G2 production vs. the flip side. The Kreators & Krumb Snatcha flow nicely with this track.
Name: Jukums (Posted: 4/30/2004 3:18:00 PM)
Summary: Classical Banger
Comment: Damn, good production. Easy, smooth, concise lyrics on "Live Coverage" aren't too hard on the ears.
Name: skito17 (Posted: 3/15/2004 12:40:00 AM)
Summary: Damn Good Track
Comment: Beantown's finest returns, but this time with Krumb and that dirty-south mf, Rob Jackson. Pick it up, it's hot!
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 2/10/2004 10:05:00 AM)|
Comment: A couple of Beantown's finest come together for the DJ G2 produced "Live Coverage." The beat is on some bouncy, feel-good type ish, and the MCs do not disappoint on the microphone. I am not a huge fan of beats like this, but this is still one of the better tracks I've heard recently. Check this and “Smashed Up."