• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 6:00:00 AM)
Summary: Consistent Pete Rock Effort
Comment: Decent lyrics over a not so impressive Pete Rock beat. But even the worst Pete Rock beats are better than the average songs, so peep it anyhow.
Name: skito17 (Posted: 8/23/2003 9:55:00 PM)
Summary: Damn Good Track
Comment: Peep this. It's tight, without being too commercial.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/8/2002 9:56:00 PM)|
Comment: In a complete 180 from “Dog Dayz,” “Nightlife” is the perfect track for bumpin’ when you’re trying to get hyped up for a Friday night. With simple but effective lyrics intertwined with a bangin’ beat(provided by Pete Rock) and an excellent use of scratching, “Nightlife” most definitely gets the job done. DJs, the “Nightlife/Dog Dayz” 12" Vinyl Single is available at the online store, so be sure to check it out.