BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:32:00 PM)|
Comment: After a minute long intro, we're finally treated to Krewcial's vocals. He seems to be premiering (or at least premiering to me) with a song introducing a new dance. I can dig it. Even if the guitar loop is a bit repetitive and even if I leave the dancing to the cats with the funny haircuts, this song is growing on me. Its probably the horns. I'm a sucker for brass.