• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:10:00 PM)|
Comment: I really canít hit the bulls-eye with this track. I donít really understand what my man Krondon is trying to express here. Personally, I feel like this track is a major step down from the flip side of this wax. Lyrically Krondon fails to impress me, as it seems he comes with somewhat half-assed rhymes, but on the positive note the cuts are hot to def.