• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Deimos Viphe (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The first thing we notice about Krondon is his lyrics. Ok, so we notice his voice first, but, we should pay attention to his lyrics. While paying attention to them I notice they have nothing to do with basketball players. So, metaphorically I ponder what the title means, I dunno, but the jawn sounds like a story about him and his peoples. There is no plot, no climax, no set up just descriptive details put together. Establishing he's no Hemingway we should note that Krondon does bring us a dope cut with an instrumental laced with some a flute, tambourine and a drum loop. So, help him out cop the single so he can afford to take a creative writing class.