BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: bgyrl (Posted: 7/26/2007 10:40:00 AM)
Comment: Kris! Yo This Nigga is STILL a beast!
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 5/23/2007 12:46:00 PM)|
Comment: The chief justice of Boogie Down Productions brings a serious, "please excuse me while I remind you that I'm still better than lots of you because I still say something worth listening to" track with 'Amsterdam.' The beat is gritty and bare; there's little pretense, just a veteran throwing down because he's been knee deep in hip hop since the day before forever. If anything the heavy percussion of the track doesn't match up well with KRS's flow. There's a lyrical hunger here that is very appealing to the listener. It isn't the desperation of someone who seems worried about his place in the history of the game; rather, it's the flow of someone who will spend his last breath trying to save hip hop from itself.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: KRS-One||Found: 11|