BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 5/23/2007 12:46:00 PM)|
Comment: This track has that old school mixtape, similar to the stuff you would hear when mixtapes were still put on actual tapes. The mellow instrumental and simple but clear percussion give KRS the room to preach on the realities of money and how the root of evil creates drama in our lives. The most interesting element of the song is MC Lyte's spoken word that follows KRS's verses. Coupled with the instrumental, the spoken word gives the track a feeling of an interlude or free style. Overall, it's nice to hear MC's say something, whether it be with a classic hip hop or Gil-Scott Heron flow.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: KRS-One; MC Lyte||Found: 13|