• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 7/1/2006 5:28:00 PM)|
Comment: The thing that I find fucked up is that KRS is signed to Antagonist Records. Last time I heard they were a rock and punk label but Iím guessing theyíve branched out. Still seems weird to me that you create Criminal Minded and thatís where you end up, but whatever. I donít think lyrically youíre gonna hear anything in this song that you havenít heard before, but itís nice to hear that KRS-Oneís voice and flows are still on point. The chorus and song title are lame but the repetition of ďget what Iím sayingĒ throughout the song is a nice touch. The production is a little on the boring side though and the samples are just not strong enough to carry the whole song.