BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 7/1/2006 5:28:00 PM)|
Comment: The thing that I find fucked up is that KRS is signed to Antagonist Records. Last time I heard they were a rock and punk label but I'm guessing they've branched out. Still seems weird to me that you create Criminal Minded and that's where you end up, but whatever. I don't think lyrically you're gonna hear anything in this song that you haven't heard before, but it's nice to hear that KRS-One's voice and flows are still on point. The chorus and song title are lame but the repetition of "get what I'm saying" throughout the song is a nice touch. The production is a little on the boring side though and the samples are just not strong enough to carry the whole song.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: KRS-One||Found: 9|