• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/8/2006 4:53:00 PM)|
Comment: Unless youíre still wet behind the ears or you just made the switch from emo rock to hip-hop, youíve more than likely heard of KRS-One. For the very few (if any) who have yet to hear this man, this track is for you. KRS puts you in his shoes, from the days he was homeless drinking 40ís on the subway train, to being a guest speaker at universities. Twenty years in this industry and this manís still rippin tracks! Speaking of the track, The Resistance, a production duo consisting of Dax Reynosa and Dert, deliver a jewel that fits the content of the track like a rubber glove. Keep your head on, and cop the album Life.