• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Itís always nice to hear a dope KRS-One track, which is exactly what ďMy Mind is RacingĒ is. KRS has always released the rawest sh*t and he hasnít compromised his style to sell out like Iím sure he could have. This joint is on Grit Records and it is on that grimy type oriental sample steez. Hot track foí sho baby. PEEP IT!!!
Name: specialk (Posted: 8/20/2004 8:25:00 PM)
Summary: Once Again
Comment: This has a nice Japanese beat to it and KRS-One is back with another album and as usual, he strikes and does some tight stuff. His mind is always racing.