• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dehavenkroe (Posted: 6/20/2004 11:56:00 AM)
Summary: Like It Sais: They Don't Stop
Comment: Killer track: sounds a little soft recorded, could be mastered a little better but the bass is nice. The teacher and the greatest producer on the mic again, it's nice. Porto-Rico-oooh..
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:27:00 AM)|
Comment: I really liked this duo. I mean O.C. and KRS should be gold right? Well itís more of a bronze than a gold. Nice little party joint that would be good filler on a mixtape. I would have really liked to hear them do some wordplay back and forth. I guess you can't always get what you want though.