BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 2/28/2006 3:47:00 PM)|
Comment: The juxtaposition between KRS’ old school ferocity and his calmer, synth-oriented new school beats has always thrown me off just a little bit. In addition, I’ve known that no was f*cking with Kris for well over a decade; can’t he tell me anything new? The fans will dig this one, but if you’re getting onto the scene… cop some of those classic KRS records. The man is a legend, but this track is less than legendary.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: KRS-One; Oh No; Ricci Rucker||Found: 20|