• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Kemetic Sun (Posted: 3/23/2011 1:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Location: Planet 7
Comment: True Science! Keep Hip Hop Alive.
Name: Shantelle (Posted: 9/19/2010 9:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 24.207.239)
Location: Columbus, OH
Comment: i love the point of his song. Male "rappers" in the mainstream, are fake, they have nothing important than to sing/rap in a negitaive way about women,sex and drugs. And even in 2010 when I think of hip-hop, Lil wayne's are last on my list.
Name: jon doe (Posted: 9/19/2010 3:01:00 AM; Partial IP: .140.68.79)
Location: long beach, ca
Comment: KRS was cool..RZA disappoints with a horrible flow...sounds like filler.
Name: J (Posted: 9/18/2010 6:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: land of the gee
Comment: KRS ripped it. rZA as usual was good too.This is for true ghetto block nickels. unedited raw hip hop like every block rapper like myself like.flava!Deee....