• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: epical (Posted: 1/27/2003 8:37:00 AM)
Comment: Lovin the beat supplied on this one. Krumb spits with some dangerous skill. Its got a good hook too. The stories of violence are getting sort of annoying though.
Name: slangeditorial (Posted: 1/6/2003 4:29:00 AM)
Summary: Part Two Shmart Two
Comment: It's sad to see all these half-ass so-called ''part 2'' songs. Krumb Snatcha sounds like a new jack on this track which he is not, and the beat is almost actually painful to listen to. Too bad he couldn't live up to the standards of the first version.
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 1/1/2003 8:34:00 PM)
Summary: Reminscent Of Some Old Mobb Deep
Comment: This track sounds like it was easily created for Mobb Deep but Krumb and Demo embrace it and put us all a little closer to God when were done listening to it. Krumb is convincing on his theme of revenge on the track and takes us back to the grimy feel that he gave us on Pt. I.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:35:00 PM)|
Comment: The amazing beat provided by Da Beatminerz will most definitely have your head nodding to “Strike Back.” As well, Krumb Snatcha and Demo come correct with hot lyrics executed with an incredible delivery that is not to be messed with. Looking for an upbeat joint with a party-type feel? Check out this track.