• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mecbar (Posted: 5/18/2004 1:06:00 PM)
Summary: Mix Up
Comment: This is some dope shit. A mistake was made; Pete Rock produced "Here we go" and Nottz produced "Never grow up."
|Name: Paul (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:03:00 PM)|
Comment: It's been some time since I've heard Nottz drop a beat, and his production on "Here We Go" is no disappointment. Nottz has always been one of the more underrated producers out there, and the rugged bells and bass that loop throughout the track never get needlessly repetitive or tiresome. Krumb Snatcha sounds as hungry as ever while Guru is, well, Guru. Overall, this is Krumb's track and hopefully with producers like Nottz behind him his material will reach the potential he's always hinted at.
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 5/16/2004 10:14:00 AM)
Summary: Props To Guru
Comment: Guru does a better job than Krumb Snatcha, why you ask, better lyrics, sh*t like Krumb Snatcha is too common and overdone these days.