BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Service CREW (Posted: 10/8/2005 12:12:00 PM)
Summary: Love It
Comment: Beat is tight and Krumb kills it as usual.
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/17/2004 8:47:00 PM)
Summary: Very Funny
Comment: A fun song for sure... The vocal sample is hilarious.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:03:00 PM)|
Comment: That trend of sampling showtunes is back. You know, "Hard Knock Life" and all of its pale imitators? Man, I'm glad that trend is over, but seemingly Pete Rock wants to bring it back with "Never Grow Up." Damn you, Pete! But in all fairness, I must admit that Mr. Rock has a great bass-heavy track to overpower the annoying sample from some sort of children's musical (Peter Pan?). When the whole "Never Grow Up" hook comes in, I'm ready to hit the close button on my Real Player. Krumb drops some rhymes about refusing to reach maturity, recalling his days as a prankster in his childhood before calling out all of his old teachers. If it sounds sort-of bizarre, for Krumb Snatcha anyway, it is and not in a good way. The novelty wears off really fast, so don't expect replay value from this. Stick with "Here We Go" and leave "Never Grow Up" to become an obscure curiosity.