BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM)|
Comment: Krumb Snatcha seems to always be a bridesmaid, never a bride (pardon the expression, dogg). He always brings it hard and consistent, but sometimes his name gets lost among the top Northeast MC's (I blame the guys in marketing). He's been in the on-deck circle too long, waiting for a national break out—and if he keeps working with perfect fits like Premier and Alchemist and guest MCs like Styles P, his time can't be far away. On "Turn It Up," Krumb strips away any outside guest spots and shows that he can still do it on his own, giving us that Gang Starr on Red Bull feel that he does best. The beat feels like Jersey and the hook could pass as Southern California. Grab this and grab the Krumb Snatcha Classics disc while you're at it to catch up on what you've been missing.