BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: "Click Click," "Bout It Bout It," "Whut Whut," "Holla Holla," and "Bling Bling." Is anyone else sick of wack song titles with repeated words besides me? The chorus in this song is about as good as Ice Cubes “We Be Clubbin." The one thing that I can compliment is that the emcees are on beat. Is that a compliment? Anyway, Bumpy Knuckles does save this song, and if this track gets any exposure or airplay I think Krupt Mob owes it all to him. You can purchase this 12" from our online store if you feel like wasting some loot.