• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although it’s only the second time that the Japanese beatsmith, DJ Krush, and Kukoo have hooked up, you’d think that they’ve been working together for hella long. The master of Zen drops classic Krush that will surely blend with anything in your crate. You’d think that Kukoo Da Baga Bonez wouldn’t be able to keep up with Krush, but with surprising metaphors and vocal muscle Kukoo does enough to shine. Act like a doughnut and cop it!