• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Jake-One provides us with such a hype, head-nodding beat that you'd have to be Al Gore not to be feeling this one. Kutfather's rhyme style in this track also vaguely reminds me of Canibus for some reason. These two aspects combined prove for an ill track, despite the fact I don't usually feel artists when they spit self-proclamations of being hard core. If you don't mind that this track leans slightly towards commercial-rap, I recommend you give it a listen for yourself.