• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/2/2003 7:58:00 AM)
Summary: Beat Strives A Fine Line Between Interesting And Ugly.
Comment: I'm not sure what to make of the beat, it sounds extremely random and disorganised, and I'm not really sure how to feel about that. Kwest flows very well and drops some good verses, but I think he keeps being tripped up by that insane beat. Listen and see what you make of it.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I first heard Kwest on the B-side to Rok One's vinyl and I was pretty impressed. This cut follows up on that interest nicely. It's not the best thing I've ever heard, but the beat works in a jumpy, disorganized way and the lyrics are on point. Truth Enola's verse is especially tight. Overall this track would work real nice on a mix tape, but it's not necessarily something I'd buy on it's own merits.