• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: KillaWeed (Posted: 8/18/2003 4:52:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Dope Track
Comment: Nice beat, ill hook, good lyrics- good sh*t Kwote!
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 6/29/2003 5:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Haa! Now that’s what I’m talking about!!! Yo, let’s all take note of this one people cos this is what Hip-Hop was originally all about…… having fun with the music. Alongside Malak Akbar’s bass heavy, orchestral driven production and Kwote’s quirky but nevertheless ill rhyme flow is the kind of hook that gets mad arms waving like they just don’t care. Y’all feel blessed, right? Cos this one’s a certified club banger. Cop this joint box-fresh while you still can.
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/24/2003 9:22:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Production
Comment: With a name like Kwote Scriptures, I expected more wisdom on this track. I guess the wisdom came through in Malak Akbars production. I definitely felt it though!