• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 12/3/2004 12:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Rap has reached a new low. Sure Andrť the Giant was cool when I was 8-yeas old. But to devote a whole song to him....c'mon. Are you related to him? For Christís sake. Where's my Dipset mixtape? I need to clean my ears out.
Name: Blessense (Posted: 12/2/2004 5:26:00 AM)
Comment: Since I've never peeped dukes before.. Iím feeling his energy over this fairytale type beat. Iím still laughing at this trackís subject matter, but hey, L.A. managed to pull it off, minus the corn.