• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lank_link (Posted: 12/22/2004 2:52:00 PM)
Summary: Sick Cali Beat
Comment: I don't know what Hanus is thinking, although this sounds like an Evidence beat it's produced by Porse (Who?). The lyrics are average, but the instrumental is the gem on this 12 inch. Takes me back a few years to the early days of Dilated before they signed to Capitol.
Name: Tha Overlord (Posted: 12/10/2004 1:11:00 PM)
Summary: Hanus The Hater
Comment: Let me start off by saying that I'm from the left coast but I'll have to agree w/ Hanus on his other postings. A lot of wackness IS coming out of the west but I'll have to disagree w/ him on the way he reviewed this track. I truly enjoyed the song as a whole and think it's solid in every aspect. I find it disrespectful that you had to endorse R.A. "the unknown man". How long has this cat been in the game, at least a decade right? Kind of late to start promoting him donít you think? You should have started back in the Soundbombing days but you probably weren't even listening to hip hop back then.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 12/3/2004 12:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Hey look, Evidence is here to join the slumber party. This beat is by far the only saving grace of this 12". If youíre going to the online store, buy the new R.A. the Ruggedman album. Yeah, that's right, I'm using this review to endorse another artist. But I'm doing you a favor. You're welcome.