• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: LBAmor (Posted: 2/18/2004 8:43:00 PM)
Summary: Soothing Song
Comment: I love the beat. It's very relaxing song. The lyrics could have been better but It's ok for the first time hearing it.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Ta'Raach gets props for the production. Great use of keys and horns; it reminds me of mid-90's Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth stuff. The MC's aren't bad at all; the rhymes move towards a conscious theme. It works well, and the R&B hook is pulled off excellently too. Very good stuff here. Don't really know what else to say, but just give "Cry Freedom" a spin.