BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/1/2005 4:52:00 AM)
Comment: Well to me, I think the beat is hardcore on point. I love that organic type of touch with the flutes. Chace and Lao Fai, they do alright. I ain't heard much by either of them but if this is it, it aint much. Definitely dig the beat though. It's pretty slick.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: On this one Lao Fai gets help from both halves of Self Scientific as Chace Infinite steps in to hopefully add some sweet goodness. Everything is elevated on this track, but not high enough. The beat by DJ Khalil is better than "I Put My Life On It" yet still forgettable. Chace Infinite turns in a mediocre performance compared to his past work and Lao Fai, although he seems a bit more inspired, still isn't cutting it in my book.