• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/1/2005 4:59:00 AM)
Summary: Chrome To The Dome
Comment: Well I give it the thumbs up because DJ Khalil knows what he’s doin in my eyes with his organic ass beats on this vinyl. I mean Lao Fai and H2Boss, they just some average emcees, but that beat definitely is on point.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The way this cut starts out is dope. I'm lovin the drum track. But will Lao Fai hold up on his end of the bargain? Unfortunately not. What about H2Boss? No, not really. It's the same tired rhymes again. Lao Fai needs to hit his rhyme book before coming back with another effort.