• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: Queenz most boldest (Posted: 2/16/2003 10:06:00 PM)
Summary: I Can't Say Much Yall...the Man Got Skillz...period.
Comment: Straight up my Queenz-fam, Large Professor does his magic again on this track. On the real though I think this is arguably one of the best beats Large Pro-the mad scientist- had ever created. But actually I think that might depend on the type of vibe your looking for on each of his tracks because each is unique in its own right. But if your looking for somethin' real street, this is it. The energy of the track takes you back on some original hip-hop illness. Once again, my homeboy LP isnít the greatest lyricist, but his ill-type delivery and expertise with production makes up for it. The track with its NY vibe just makes you feel like hangin' out with your crew in the Jeep with the bass of the speakers on blast, just chillin. Word!