• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 6/26/2004 8:47:00 PM)
Comment: First, the production deserves props in my opinion and second, the verses deserve enjoyment. This cut is simple and serious and it works very well for me.
Name: slangeditorial (Posted: 1/6/2003 4:38:00 AM)
Comment: Classic sh*t! The beat is on point and the fact that a producer can come so nice on his own joint makes me love this song even more.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/11/2002 9:48:00 AM)|
Comment: Ahhh, Large Pro is back in full effect. The beat here is dopeness in musical form. The dramatic strings, the crashing drums- itís all butter. Then of course, you have Large Pro's rhymes. Ouch, this chorus hurts, but many people will tell you that his rhyming compliments his beats. I think itís the other way around and honestly, who wouldn't sound good over beats like these? If you're looking for lyrical content then steer clear. But if you want one of the "banginest" beats there is, get down.
Name: sunview (Posted: 10/26/2002 10:30:00 PM)
Comment: Yes, Large Professor is one of my favorite producers of all-time and he sounds most at home when he rips on one of his own beats. Chorus isnít great but the verses are nice. A good track, Large P is back!