• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: People who have been following Mr. Mitchell from the start will really appreciate this 12" while others may call it the ever-so-dreaded "commercial release". Aaaaanyways, this cut is red-hot to bump anywhere. Very much on some NY radio tip this cut could also break it down in most any club, as I'm sure it does. A little bit on the lower side of the Pro's complexity of beats, "It's About That Time" is great in that it is adaptive to what is hot in hip-hop right now. And that is what separates the veterans from the newbies.