• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Iron Disciple (Posted: 12/27/2011 8:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: Melbourne, FL
Comment: In 2011, do we still need to say "formerly of Main Source?"
It's been 10 years since LP left Main Source, and every time he drops music it's sharp. His voice is instantly recognizable and his contributions to the art form are globally agreed upon.
Odd that we still have to say "formerly..." for this brother.
Anyway, Key to the City sounds like it was recorded around 1993-1994. Tight performance but like TMC said, it's missing "something."
Name: Tre Dog (Posted: 12/23/2011 11:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 251.172.19)
Comment: Very nicely done
Name: TMC (Posted: 11/25/2011 11:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: This is missing something for me.
Name: DJ Technic (Posted: 11/9/2011 10:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Comment: Shit's dope...the scratching goes from left to right.Sampled that ESG.