• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: msoc (Posted: 2/9/2010 2:10:00 AM; Partial IP: .72.188.35)
Comment: you can't front on this!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If for some reason you weren't taken by the flip-side, here Large Pro hits us with another chapter in the "live guy saga, minus all the drama…" Once again we are reminded why this guy is already legendary in the world of hip-hop. Coming as lyrically correct as he did on J-Love's "Cool", Large Professor breaks it down over a beat that keeps it move, moving along with creeping oscillations and a pee-ka-boo bass line. If you want to have a legendary crate of records years down the road, pick up this plate right now!