• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/11/2002 9:48:00 AM)|
Comment: I'll get this out of the way at the beginning of this review. If you want lyrical content, you're in the wrong place. The lyrics aren't very good but they sound okay over this beat. Now that that is out of the way, the production is once again, surprise, dope. It is not as good as on “Blaze Rhymes II,” and in fact, I could understand how some people may not even like this beat. Nevertheless, I'm a Large Pro sucker anyway. Peep game!
Name: slimdm02 (Posted: 11/10/2002 12:07:00 PM)
Comment: I’m only familiar with Large P from “Illmatic,” and was not aware he could rhyme also. The beat drives you to freestlye and keeps your head bobbin'. Nice Primoesque stuff!
Name: sunview (Posted: 10/26/2002 10:34:00 PM)
Comment: Large Professor does it again! Although his lyrics can sometimes be simplistic, his whole style of emceeing seems to fit his beats perfectly. This is definitely a dope track.