• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: oldschoolcat (Posted: 8/16/2005 9:21:00 PM)
Summary: Large Pro
Comment: My man has lasted after all these years doing his thing. Bout time East coast comes back to take over this game.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 8/3/2005 5:02:00 PM)|
Comment: "The Beginning" isn't nearly as strong as "After School," but it's definitely pretty solid nonetheless. Large Pro sounds hungrier on the mic than he did on his last record, and the choir-like vocal sample has a certain Kanye flair to it. It's too bad that the drum track has a certain stale g-funk ting to it. But otherwise, things seem to be in good standing, although I'd personally head for that b-side.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 7/3/2005 7:31:00 AM)
Summary: The Extra P Is Back!
Comment: Large continues to bless on the the flip side as well! He does bring that 90's feel back to the set! Like the song implies, it's only 'The Beginning!' He gives homeage to the early rap pioneers that made rap & beatmaking what it is today! If it wasn't for the accidental dragging of a beat along with a vocal sample on a SP-1200, that first created sampling in a way that the hiphop world knows it today, where would hip hop be?! Cop the 12"!
Name: Clocker (Posted: 6/30/2005 5:26:00 AM)
Summary: Extra P Is Back!
Comment: A wonderful new single by Large Professor, both sides are dope, creating a nice mid-90s vibe. Highly recommended!